Sunday, June 21, 2015

Blogging

I’ve recently subscribed to Seth Godin’s blog. If you don’t know who he is, he’s kind of a marketing/social entrepreneur/social media guru and you can check him out here. What I like about Seth’s blog is that he doesn’t seem to feel any pressure to “fill” his blog posts. All of them are complete thoughts, but if he can complete his thought in three or four sentences he doesn’t succumb to the temptation to expand them into three or four paragraphs. I find that refreshing. That doesn’t mean he never fills several pages with a post; sometimes he does, but the length is driven by the topic and not a felt need to fill space.

 I'm going to start blogging again, but I hope to follow Seth's leadership. I might actually be more consistent if I stop thinking I need to "fill" it.

3 comments:

Sankara Vignesh said...

Blogging is the best strategy of promoting ourself through the online environment. And getting the knowledge of our field oriented development.

best web site developer | professional seo company in Dindigul

Brandfishing said...

Thank you for sharing the post.kindly visit us @ Brandable Business Names | Creative Business names

ZEMİN ETÜDÜ said...

thanks for it. Cool! zemin etüdü