Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Career change?




And you thought there was only one use for buoys. Buoy, were you wrong! Apparently they make nifty porch ornaments as well. And believe it or not you can apparently make a living selling the aforementioned accoutrements.

Upon closer inspection, Vicki and I found out these things aren't even real buoys. Who'd a thunk that? They're just styrofoam balls cleverly painted to look like buoys and strung together on a rope. Now really, how hard can that be? Especially given the fact that most genuine buoys I've seen are hardly little Picassos artfully disguised. Now all I have to figure out is how many bogus buoys I need to sell in a summer to afford the mortgage on a million dollar seafront estate. I've heard it's a buyer's market. If the math works out...

No comments: