Sunday, April 27, 2008

My how time flies

Yes, I committed the cardinal sin of blogging, like not doing it. It's not that I haven't wanted to, but I continually forget. But now I have a shiny new MacBook Pro for work, and it seems like if you have a Mac you really should be blogging. And doing miscellaneous other creative things, like using iMovie to change the world. But that would require buying a camera.

I've officially started my last term of VLI. That's Vineyard Leadership Institute for the uninitiated. It's an almost two year college level leadership development and theology class that has eaten up most of my free time since the fall of 2006. I've learned a lot and have had a lot of fun along the way as well, but I'm really glad it's about over. I would recommend it to anyone, but beware- it will eat up your life.

1 comment:

B Shock said...

Mac! Now you've gone to the dark side too!